Hey Everyone, Hope you all are doing great. We have brought you your own personalise Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings.
So….. The wedding season is all here and you know what, our Indian weddings are actually very famous across the globe for those beautiful decors, awesome food, big arrangements, and most importantly planning of many years by our parents and family.
Whether, it is your own wedding or the one you are attending, looking great is an important key to an awesome wedding. And choosing a wedding dress is undoubtedly the toughest job out there, with so many options present around us.
If you are a bit like us, then you must be already having a look in your head, not just for your own wedding, but also for your brother or sister wedding.
Deciding what to wear can be tough as there are so many factors that you need to keep in mind. But don’t worry we have done all the R&D for you so that it becomes easier for you to decide what will look best on you.
No more talks now.. let’s get started…
Different occasion – Different Styles
The dress style you choose depends on the occasion that you are attending (as we have so many different functions involved in our wedding).
Engagement is a low key function and something simple and elegant will do great for this.
Gowns and plain lehengas are among the most popular choices among all for such occasion, whether it is the bride or the relatives.
What you should keep in mind is that – Avoid suits in engagement as they look more casual than you should look in an engagement. Also try avoiding sarees, as today’s engagements are more of being modern and fancy.
🎵Sangeet, Mehendi and Haldi
For the sangeet, choose something that is flowy and comfortable as you are going to surprise everyone with tose beautiful moves.
Try to avoid those dresses having cuts which won’t allow you or makes you uncomfortable while dancing.
For Haldi and Mehendi, it always looks good to go with a colour combination that is something yellow for HALDI and something green for MEHENDI.
So the final day is here, the wedding, you need to choose this dress with some extra attention. Wear something that speaks the importance of this important day.
Go for heavy “Floor-length Anarkalis” or embroidered sarees or lehengas.
And if you are the BRIDE, then you should be much more careful while choosing your dress, as you need to look unique from all others who are present there in your wedding, as it is your evening and you should look the best.
Try to avoid simple “A-Line Kurtis” and western gowns for an Indian Wedding.
Well Well, this might have cleared you about what to wear and probably you might be thinking of getting at least one lehenga for this wedding season.
So let us guide you one more time for a lehenga that you should choose according to your body shape.
Lehenga – According to your body shape
Choosing a dress according to your body shape helps you to look more graceful and beautiful.
While everything looks good if you feel comfortable within it, but if you follow certain guidelines, it can actually help you flaunt your natural curves or cover any flaws that you might feel.
Also read: How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
Triangular (When your upper body is slimmer than your lower body)
Sarees will look perfect on you, and if you still want to go for a lehenga, go for the one with a heavy blouse, you can even opt for padded blouse within your lehenga. Don’t go for much can-cans in your lehenga as your lower part is already heavier than your upper body.
Inverted Triangular (When your upper body is heavier than your lower body)
Go for bottoms that are loose, flowy or accentuated. Double can-cans in gowns or lehengas will make your figure look perfect.
Hourglass (Right proportion of upper and lower body with a slim waist)
Congratulations, you have the most perfect figure. Go and experiment with anything that you want.
Rectangular (When your body does not have curves. It is when there is not a considerable difference in the size of your breast, waist, and hips)
One tip that can help you look curvy is that you can drape your dupatta or pallu in such a way that it slants from the abdomen to the navel. This will give you a pseudo curvy look.
To Know your body shape and dress click here.
So, that’s all for today in Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings, if you have any questions, do write to us we will be more happy to answer your queries.
Lastly, the best part…….
🔰Tips From The Elegant Style
- Choose the dress in which you feel the most comfortable.
- During the wedding season, do not hesitate to go with blingy and heavy dresses.
- Choose your makeup artist smartly, as a bad makeup may spoil your look even if your dress is awesome.
- Accessories are of much importance too, choose your accessories with respect to your dresses.
- Heavy earrings can work wonder even if you don’t want to carry any other jewellery.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested