Let’s hit our evening with a high dose of a healthy, nutritious pack of protein that can fulfil your spicy tongue demand i.e “Spicy Soya kabab”.
Yummy + High in protein.
Evening snack that perfectly blend with your evening tea.
💠 Estimated Time to get ready:
- Preparation time – 20 min
- Cooking time – 15 min
💠 Health Benefit:
- It is known for high protein content- its exceeds than eggs, meat, milk.
- Since it’s a good source of omega- 3 fatty acids & fibre, it can benefit in lowering down cholesterol levels in a body.
- It enhances bone health & digestibility.
- It’s a good source of minerals namely-
- It helps you keep a close check on diabetes.
- Its high content of magnesium has shown results in fighting insomnia.
- It’s also a good source of vitamin B, vitamin-K, riboflavin & folate
- one of the best snack for vegan people.
💠 Ingredients your recipe need:
|Soya chunks||250 gm|
|Green Chillis||2-3 pieces|
|Ginger Garlic Paste||1 tsp|
|Salt||As per taste|
|Red chilli powder||1 tsp|
|Mango powder(amchur)||1 tsp|
|Red food colour||(optional)|
|Vinegar/ lemon juice||2 tsp|
💠 Steps to be followed:
- Heat water in a pan on a high flame and then add soya chunks let it boil for 7-8 minutes.
- Blend one onion, chillis and ginger garlic paste in a blender to make a smooth paste.
- Finally, add the boiled soya chunks to it and then again grind it well.
- Take the paste out of the grinding jar into a bowl and then add
- Turmeric powder
- Mango powder
- Red chilli powder
- Fresh coriander
- Vinegar/lemon juice
- Pinch of red colour (optional)
- Take a seekh a food pipe or something that is available at your home to mould the paste into an authentic kabab shape or else you can mould the paste according to your desire just make sure to get your hands a little with water while moulding it.
- After that deep fry the kababs until it gets golden brown.
- Your soya kababs are ready to serve hot with green chutney or red as you like.
For video reference:
And your Spicy Soya Kabab is ready to eat!!!
For any doubt, post your queries in the comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – email@example.com
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Spicy Soya Kabab
- Potato 65 | Aloo 65
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Mangolicious Kulfi
- French Fries in 30 Minutes
- HomeMade Paneer Tikka
- Plank – What, Why and How to do it in the Correct way?
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested