How are you all doing?
Well, we all dream of an amazing body and hit the gym one or another day, and try our best to achieve the same.
But wait, can you achieve your goals without the right fuel in the tank.
So, in order to get the results fast and in an effective way, you need to boost your energy and improve your stamina that can be done with the right shake just before and after your workout.
By perfecting your pre and post-workout nutrition, you will be able to transform your performance in the gym.
Difference between pre and post-workout nutrition
Our body needs different things to handle the strain of workout and for the recovery process after.
Also, you need to plan the timing of your shakes, it is advised to take your pre-workout shake about 40 minutes before you begin your session, so that your body gets time to digest and utilize the nutrients.
Before a workout, you need the following:
After the workout, you need the following:
Pre – Workout Shake Recipes:
1. Chocolate and Peanut Butter Shake
- 1 cup sweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop chocolate smooth flavour impact whey protein
- 1 tbsp peanut butter
- 1 chopped banana
- Place all the ingredients into a blender.
- Blend until smooth
Packed with the energy of banana, fats from peanut butter and all-important protein from whey protein.
2. Muscle building protein shake
- 20 g dark chocolate (85% cocoa)
- 100 ml of coconut milk
- 25g scoop whey protein isolate
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 banana
- 50 porridge oats, soaked in 100 ml of water for five to ten minutes.
- Blend everything and sip.
Post – Workout Shake Recipes:
1. Strawberry and Vanilla Protein Shake
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 scoop vanilla flavoured Impact Whey Protein
- 1 scoop Instant Oats
- Between 7-10 drops (to taste) of natural strawberry flavour drops.
- Combine all ingredients together in a blender.
- Blast everything in the blender until smooth.
2. Banana Shake
- 1 scoop whey protein powder
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- 1 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp brown sugar (optional)
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk(optional)
- 1 banana
- ½ cup mixed berries
- Blend everything an enjoy.
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- If you don’t want to make any shake and is very tired, try coconut water.
- Coconut water can be used as both pre and post-workout drink. Eat fruits daily.
- Try to eat different colour of fruits daily.
- Drink lots of water to stay hydrated, as sweating due to workout can lower your water level.
- Exercise daily to stay healthy
That’s all for today, take care and stay healthy.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested