Hello to all the ladies out there ❤
Today, we are going to talk about the most essential part of our daily life – MAKEUP 😍
Some less, some use more, But the fact is we all are part of this beautiful Beauty Industry. From using a normal sunscreen to getting ready for an amazing party, Cosmetics are always there around us.
Well, that means we should have the essential makeup products with us for getting ready on a daily basis, as well as even if it is a special occasion.
So, Let’s jump towards learning all those essential items. No. 4 is so essential
Here comes our first ingredient of Beauty recipe, i.e. MOISTURISER.
Moisturiser is one of the essential Beauty Product for everyone out there to have a healthy and glowing skin.
It is a perfect base for your skin as it provides the adequate hydration required by the skin and helps in keeping it nourished.
Always use a moisturiser after washing your face, and it’s a good idea to use a moisturizer that’s lightweight and gets quickly absorbed into your skin.
Clinique or Lakme moisture is one of the most used product by ladies you can go for it without a doubt
The second most important thing after moisturiser is SUNSCREEN.
Sunscreens are a must-have for everyone and it should be used regularly to protect your skin from harmful UV rays.
Sunscreen provides a shield from UV Rays, prevents premature ageing, lower skin cancer risks as well as prevent tanning.
So, always remember wearing sunscreen every day is a crucial part of your skincare routine, and without it, you are exposing your skin to unnecessary damage from sun exposure.
To know more – Best Sunscreens this Summer July|2019
8. BB Cream / CC Cream
If you have some blemishes, or uneven skin tone and want to hide all of them and need something for it on a daily basis. Then BB Cream & CC Cream are here to rescue you.
Yes, foundations give more coverage to you when it comes to hiding those unwanted things. But using a foundation daily is a big No-No.
That’s why you can invest in a good BB or CC cream, for hiding those areas on a daily basis.
If you are young, I will suggest you go for a BB cream instead of CC Cream as you want to be struggling with all those fine lines at this stage.
But If you have crossed your 30 and have fine lines and various blemishes then you should opt for a CC Cream.
To know more – All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream
7. Lip Balm
Lip Balms are also important for a daily maintenance procedure.
Well, who love chapped lips? NONE of us for sure.
So here is your balm to protect you from those ugly looking chapped lips on one hand, and on the other, helping you to achieve that rose petal lips that you actually desire.
Even you should use lip balm before applying your lipstick. It will not only help you in moisturising your lips but will also help you to maintain a longer stay of your lipstick.
6. Kohl Kajal
Kajal – Yes, I know you already love this magic wand, and that is the reason I am mentioning it here in our must-have products.
Didn’t sleep all night? Your eyes are looking sleepy/tired? Grab your Kajal and swipe it.
It will not only give you a fresh look but also have various benefits too.
Try to use a kajal with natural ingredients to protect your eyes.
You can even use your Kajal for getting a smoky look. For that, you can go with Lakme or Maybelline.
Eyeliner is an integral part of any makeup look. It could be an elaborate cat-eye or a barely-there, natural look that involves just a wee bit of eyeliner. If you’re not very skilled at applying it, it’s best to start off with a pencil eyeliner before moving on to a liquid one. However, you need to make space for both of these in your makeup bag.
Always invest in a good long-lasting and waterproof eyeliner, for getting better results, as a smudged liner can spoil your look.
Stop right here. LIPSTICK…
This is the one thing that I love the most.
Just a swipe of your favourite shade on your lips and you look so fresh and pretty. Magic Dude 😛
Trust me on this, applying lipstick can never go wrong.
Invest in good lipstick to make your lips stay healthy always. I personally prefer Matte lipsticks over the glossy one. You can go for the one that you like.
Go for a nude shade lipstick on a daily basis and bolder one for special occasions.
3. Body Lotion
Yes, you heard it right.
Body Lotion is also an important part of your daily routine and you should not neglect it.
It is not just your face that needs attention, but other parts too. And for them just applying a good body lotion after every bath can actually do wonders.
It will help you keep your skin nourished and won’t let it dry. Try to find a lotion with some SPF value too so that it can help you protect from those harmful UV Rays.
You can go for NIVEA Essentially Enriched or Marlowe. 002.
2. Compact or Loose Powder.
You feel oily all the time?
Or you feel like applying moisturiser or sunscreen is not your cup of tea just because whether you use a good quality of it or not, it always results in some greasiness after some time.
Wait there, your loose powder/compact is with you to help you out of this situation.
Applying a compact or loose powder will actually help you avoid the oiliness or greasiness on one hand and on the other hand will make you look fresh and glowy.
So, what are you waiting for just give it a try.
Mascara, I know many of us don’t use it on a daily basis.
But those who do knows its power.
Yes, you can avoid it on a daily basis if you don’t feel the need for it. But when it comes to any occasion, party or a special day. You should never forget to put on your mascara.
Mascara will help you to make your eyes look bigger, lashes longer & thicker.
A mascara can transform your eyes and instantly amp up those lashes with more volume, definition, and length. It is the one makeup tool that will instantly make you look bright-eyed even if your eyes are tired.
So that’s all for today… Do add these ingredients for a daily beauty recipe… And stay healthy and beautiful always.
Lastly, our favourite part is still lest i.e. the tips by TheElegantStyle.
🔰Tips by The Elegant Style
- Never avoid sunscreen, it is a must to protect your skin.
- Use a good facewash twice i.e. in the morning and before sleep to remove any dirt from your skin.
- Drink lots of water, we always say that as it will not only keep you healthy but also gives you glowing skin.
- Live a healthy lifestyle, do exercise daily to remain fit and gorgeous.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – email@example.com
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested