Hope you all are safe and healthy.
Yes, we know there is too much panic all around the world because of Coronavirus.
In this situation, it is best to stay home and maintain social distancing as far as possible. And guess what by staying at home more, you can actually give more time to yourself.
So, we advise you to actually utilise this time to know more about yourself by meditating and following up with your hobby.
Also, now you have more time to take care of your skin to make it healthy and glowing. Summers are around, and in this weather, your skin needs more of your concentration as summer leads to more dirt due to more sweat.
Don’t worry, we are here to guide you on how to maintain healthy and glowing skin this summer, and get that wow look till this lockdown gets over.
✔️ Washing your face twice is a must
We know, you do wash your face.
But remember to wash it at least twice, i.e, one in the morning and one before going to bed in the night.
Why when going to bed?
Because it is important to remove all the dirt and makeup from your face before you sleep so that your skin feels happy and breath easily.
✔️ Use Ice for acne
Getting more acne just because of increasing temperature and this changing weather. Don’t worry it happens with most of us.
For this, you can give a try to ICE CUBES. It will help soothe your skin and even relaxes your body.
How to use it?
Just take an ice cube and a handkerchief. Cover the ice cube with the handkerchief and apply all over your clean face.
✔️ Use a face mist
Face mist can be very relaxing as well as helps in making your skin healthy and hydrated in summers.
You can invest in a good face mist or can even make one for yourself.
We are giving one DIY for you to make face mist and if you more of such DIY’s, then you can comment below for the same.
So what you have to do, to make your own face mist?
Take rose water and add a few drops of Jojoba oil, then pour it into a spray bottle and you are good to go.
Spray on your face whenever required.
✔️ Eat juicy fruits
Summers come along with various juicy fruits such as Watermelons, Muskmelons, Pomegranates, Litchi, Peach, etc
It’s a must to include these in your diets to maintain healthy skin as well as a healthy body.
✔️ Water is a must
Water is an important part of our life. Life is impossible on Earth without water. To maintain good skin and healthy hair & body in summer, water is a must.
You should drink at least 7-8 glasses of water daily. Remember to stay hydrated, as summer may lead to dehydration.
To know more about importance of water, visit link here
✔️ Exfoliating once or twice is important
Exfoliating your skin is an important step in your skincare routine. And this becomes even more important in summers.
Choose a scrub according to your skin type, and exfoliate your skin at least once a week.
✔️ Aloevera can do wonders
Aloe Vera has become an important ingredient of this beautiful world nowadays.
You can use aloevera gel on a daily basis for a healthy and glowing skin.
Prefer to use fresh aloe vera extract and if you don’t have Aloe Vera in your house, you can buy one from the market. It is easily available and affordable.
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- Stay away from sunlight, as it may damage your skin.
- Use sunscreen with at least 30 SPF.
- Drink lots of water.
- Eat fresh fruits and vegetables, and avoid oily food to get rid of acne and maintain healthy skin.
- If you don’t have a face mist, you can simply use rose water. It works as a mist as well as a toner.
- You can use your face mist before applying your makeup as it will help you to make a better base for your makeup because now your skin is hydrated.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested