How are you ❤
We all love to wear dresses that make us feel stylish, as well as comfortable. But finding a dress that also makes you look slimmer becomes tricky.
Many women prefer to wear a size or two bigger than their actual size so that it can make them look slim. But the truth is only spoiling your look.
So, let us move forward and understand some tricks and tips, or you can say hacks 😉 that can actually make you look slim 🔥. Read till the end
BODY COMPRESSOR/ SHAPEWEAR
When it comes to look a little slimmer, trust me, SHAPEWEAR is your best friend. It helps in hiding the fat around midriff, hips and thighs easily; in order to give a slimmer appearance.
Shapewear supports, smooths and slim you down within seconds.
Must read – How to dress for your Body Shape
HIGH RISE JEANS
High Waist jeans are the one that should be present on the top of your list.
High Rise jeans will help to hide most of the bulging fat at your waist, to give a slimmer look. Along with this, it will also help you to look a little taller. Those high rise jeans that are black, stretchable and ends a little above your ankles; are the one that you are exactly looking for.
Go and Grab those straight high rise ankle length jeans now👖
Pair up your dress with a piece of statement jewellery, to enhance your look with a piece of necklace, scarf, bandana, watch, etc. to steer the attention away from something unattractive.
You can also use belts with a dark colour to give a look of a tiny waist.
PRINTS AND PATTERNS
Always try to avoid anything with horizontal prints, whether they are small or big, as they make you look broader.
Vertical dresses with a V-Neck are the one that is the best for you. They make you look slimmer as well as taller.
Wear a loose shirt, with tight fitted jeans/trousers, as it will help you enhance your look. You can also try the opposite of it, but avoid tight-fitting tops if your midriff is your pain. Also, body-hugging clothes are a big no no for you. Wear a loose shirt, with tight fitted jeans/trousers, as it will help you enhance your look. You can also try the opposite of it, but avoid tight-fitting tops if your midriff is your pain. Also, body-hugging clothes are a big no no for you.
Colour Block clothes or dresses will also help you look a little slimmer.
In case you don’t know about the colour block, let me tell you, these are the clothes that are mixed and matched in such a way that their colours lie at opposite positions in a colour wheel. It not only helps you look slimmer but also make your attire interesting with beautiful colour combinations.
BLACK IS YOUR BFF
Yes, Yes I know that you already love black. But trust me it is your BFF when it comes to looking a little slimmer.
Some of you might like pastels and lighter shades as compared to the BLACK, but when it comes to hiding those extra edges, Black plays its role very well.
Shirts are also your friend when it comes to looking a little formal as well as trendy. But don’t go for either very loose or very tight ones. Just find your perfect size and you are good to go.
Well Well if you want to look stylish as well as slimmer on the other side, then give a try to the pencil skirts.
They will help you to look slimmer as well as taller. And pair them up with beautiful heels (preferably pumps or stilettos) to enhance the look.
🔰Tips from The Elegant Style
- Never opt for too tight or too loose clothes.
- Accessories actually enhance your looks, try them at least once whether you are already slim or wants to look slim.
- Go for vertical patterns, it even helps you look taller.
- Maintain your posture. Staying in a bad posture actually destroys your body shape.
- If you feel comfortable, then you are looking good otherwise not. So, whatever you choose to wear, make sure to feel comfortable.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – email@example.com
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested