Hello Ladies ❤
How are you all doing?
Today we have got something for you all who get confused while getting clothes, and give a thought for what dress (or what kind of clothes) will enhance your beauty and those god-gifted curves 😉
Well, let’s understand different body types first. But Before that, always remember every shape is beautiful in its own way.
Know Your Body Shape?
Before moving towards the body shape, lets first find out what’s your body shape.
In order to understand your body shape, let’s just step up and grab a measuring tape. Remember while measuring yourself, the tape should neither be too loose nor too tight as it will lead to errors in measurement.
Measuring your shoulder by yourself is a little tricky, so it’s better to take help of someone. Place one end of the tape at the end of one shoulder and extend it to another end, and note down your measurements.
Stand straight and measure the fullest part of your bust. Wrap the measuring tape around your chest and you are good to go. (Note down your measurements again)
While measuring your waist don’t pull the stomach in, and stand as straight as you can. Measure your waist from the slimmest part of the wait and remember to write your measurements.
Stand straight, and now you need to measure the fullest part of your buttock and note it down.
Know Your Body Type and Dress accordingly
Body comes in different shapes and sizes, and that’s what makes us different from others and beautiful in our own way.
REMEMBER TO LOVE YOUR BODY… IT’S UNIQUE…
1. Apple Body Shape 🍎
Your body is apple-shaped when you have a heavier upper portion as compare to the lower body portion.
Best Clothes For Apple Shaped :
- When you are apple-shaped, A-line dresses are just made for you, as they will balance the proportion of your body.
- Wear printed dresses or patterned jackets as they will shift the focus from your heavy upper portion to beautiful patterns and prints you are wearing.
- Avoid dresses or jeans that are slim fit as they will make it more visible what you are trying to hide.
2. HourGlass Body Shape ⌛
If you have a proportionate upper and lower portion, along with a tiny waist… Congratulations you are gifted with the most beautiful body structure. It’s the body that needs to flaunt my dear 😉
Best Clothes For HourGlass Shaped :
- Dresses that will show your curves are exactly designed for you.
- Use a belt on your tiny waist to flaunt it more.
- Almost every type of clothes looks awesome on you.
3. Pear Body Shape 🍐
Are your butts and thighs are bigger than your upper body, then you belong to the pear shape.
Thanks to Kim Kardashian, this shape is in rage nowadays and you are lucky if you have naturally got that figure. Because many are lifting weights and working out just to get those lower sexy curves.
Best Clothes For Pear Shaped:
- Ruffle tops are your best friend.
- Slim fit jeans with loose top can actually make an illusion of hourglass body shape.
- Crop tops or boat necks will help to balance your body.
4. Rectangle Body Shape 🧃
Have a balanced measurement from shoulder to hips. It means you are rectangle-shaped.
Your arms and legs are your friends, try to focus on enhancing them. It is just that you have to manage that waist to look a little less as compared to the upper and lower part and you are good to go.
Best Clothes For Rectangle Shaped:
- Sleeveless and strapless are just for you. Grab them.
- Blazers and long jackets will enhance your look.
- You can go with A-line skirts & ruffled or layered skirts to balance the proportion of your body.
5. Inverted Triangle Body Shape 🔽
You have got broader shoulders?
The measurement of your shoulders is more than or approximately equal to your hips.
You have got an athletic body, i.e, Inverted triangle shaped.
You need to focus on your hips to create a balance and you are set to go.
Best Clothes For Triangle Shaped
- Pencil Skirts are just made for you.
- Carry slim fit jeans with any kind of top, but not the too layer one as it will disturb the upper proportion of the body.
- V-necks will help you to create an illusion of narrow shoulders.
Hope we might have helped you in some way, and if you still feel to ask something write to us or comment in the comment section below.
We will be happy to assist you in any way we can.
Last But not the Least… Our Tips that you love ❤
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- Don’t go with anyone’s advice on what to wear if you don’t feel comfortable in it.
- Choose your clothes wisely by keeping your shape in mind, so that it can enhance your beauty.
- Go for lighter shade clothes in summer while move towards the darker one in winter. Lighter shades will help you remain cool in summers.
- Love your BODY, you are beautiful in your own way. Every shape is unique and beautiful.
- Nothing is trendy if you don’t like it.
Stay with us for more fashion related updates.
Lots of Love to all of You ❤
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested