Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner | Crucial
Hello People ❤
How are you all… Hope you all are fine… Well we are here to make you finer 😍
Today we want you guys to know about a Healthy Diet for Indians. Well, that is an important part of your life to stay healthy, happy and fit.
One important thing that you all need to know is – Primarily a plant-based diet, the Indian diet is considered healthy. And a healthy and balanced diet is one that includes a variety of foods from all food groups.
Basics of Indian Diet
A healthy diet for Indians should get most of its calories from cereals, millets, and pulses. Along with this, the diet should also include milk for protein and calcium, as well as oils and nuts for nutrition and calories.
Fruits and vegetables are also equally important to get all the necessary vitamins and minerals.
Most of the Indians follow a vegetarian diet. While eggs and animal meats also act as a source of high-quality protein, but they are not necessary as long as you are eating a diet filled with grains, legumes, vegetables & milk.
Maintaining a Balanced Diet
💠 Follow your mealtime
- You need to take 3 meals and 2 snacks, with a gap of 3 hours between each meal.
💠 Be physically active
- Along with diet you should also be physically active and practice some yoga, meditation, and exercise.
💠 Maintain a list of healthy food
- Research and gather knowledge about the nutrient content of the different foods available.
Read- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
💠 Replace processed foods with fruits and veggies
- Fruits and vegetables are the natural foods that will help to maintain a healthy diet chart.
💠 Include more protein
- If you want to lose weight, include more protein in your diet.
💠 Do include milk and milk products
- Dairy products are necessary for getting calcium and maintaining healthy bones.
💠 Have the necessary carbs
- It is wise to choose the required amount of carbs needed for the body. Most of the carbohydrates are present in plant foods like pulses, cereals, and millets.
💠 Reduce fat intake
- Decrease the intake of fats, specifically the one rich in saturated fats, as too much of it can lead to weight gain and other related health problems. For example butter, margarine and solid fats.
💠 Cut down sugar
- Sugar is your enemy if you want that tiny waist. Sugar is addictive like a drug to most of the people, who like to add sugar to their foods.
- Too much consumption of sugar may cause diabetes, insulin resistance, heart disease, obesity, and many lifestyle disorders.
Also, read – Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
💠 Minimize Salt
- Too much salt can actually lead to high blood pressure, and it has a negative impact on heart, arteries, kidneys as well as brain and can lead to heart attack, strokes and kidney diseases.
If you want to go for a low-calorie diet to maintain your weight, it is important to eat regularly for hunger control.
Indian diet should include 3 meals and 2 snacks.
1. Healthy Breakfast
Healthy Diet For Indians should always contain breakfast must include a glass of milk or if you like tea, then one cup of unsweetened tea, along with tea servings of starch such as 2 idlis or 2 slices of whole-wheat bread. Along with this, you should also take fruit with it such as a small banana or orange.
And if you are not a vegetarian, you can also enjoy egg with whole wheat bread in breakfast.
2. What For Lunch?
A healthy lunch should include 1 cup Daal, 1 cup rice / brown rice, and 1/2 cup of vegetables.
You can include whole – wheat roti and salad along with it.
3. Dinner Is Important
In dinner, you should have 1 cup of low-fat potato subzi with 1/2 cup of chickpea curry and 1 cup of cooked mixed vegetables such as carrots and green beans. A low-calorie Indian meal with meat might include 3 ounces of lamb curry made with 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil, 1/3 cup of brown rice and 1/2 cup of mixed vegetables.
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- Don’t skip meals
- Add more veggies and fresh fruits in your diet.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle along with a healthy diet.
- Avoid aerated beverages
- Drink lots of water
- Do physical activities whenever possible like taking stairs instead of a lift.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested