Hello to everyone out there…
Well Well, the Diwali season is all here. So, Get Ready For Diwali With The Elegant Style as we are here to help you out in your Diwali preparations.
The festival of lights is fast approaching and brings with it a whole spectrum of emotions; joy, prosperity, love, togetherness and celebration. And we wish all our readers a Very Happy Diwali.
Today, we will focus on how to make your home ready and after that, it comes to us. (Obviously, after decorating our home, we have to get ready as well).
Get your home Diwali ready
🕯️Clean your space
Find those things that have been sitting around your house, collecting layers of dust and are of no use to you and get rid of them. It will not only give you space to keep all of your new Diwali items but will also add positivity and freshness in your surroundings. And might be you end up finding some of your old cherished treasures too!
🕯️Lights Lights Lights
Diwali is the festival of lights. And at this festival, you can never have too many of them at home. You can try lighting up by placing fairy lights in bottles or bowls, candles of varying lengths and fragrances, tea lights in new or DIY holders using paint and glitter to create a warm and festive ambience and brighten up the dullest corners of your house.
🕯️Flowers add to the charm
Flowers placed in vases add vibrancy and freshness to your house. Flowers can also be used as centrepieces or hang garlands on your doorways and around pillars to create a welcoming entrance.
Can even create a rangoli with only flowers, it will look really pretty. You Can use garlands of Marigold and Ashoka leaves to decorate your entrance doors as they are easily available and that too at low cost.
With Diwali diyas and lights, rangoli is a must to add grace to your home.
Colourful rangolis with pretty designs look so pretty. Just grab some rangoli colours and give it a try. (You can even google to find some of the newest, amazing and simple designs for your rangoli).
Get Yourself Diwali Ready
So your home is all set for Diwali, and guests are about to come.
Its time for you to get ready in a most ethnic and fashionable way. As its Diwali, prefer something ethnic to wear like suits or sarees. You can with some Indo-western dresses or make your own Indo Western fusion (Which will be unique as well as stylish).
Let’s look into some of the tips and tricks to look more PATAKA this Diwali.
Tips for the graceful Aarti look:
- Indian culture considers the big red bindi as one of its important parts. Pair such a bindi with your traditional attire for the occasion.
- Wear catchy pieces of jewellery like jhumkas and gold chokers. You might want to save those for a better occasion, but they will greatly suit this one as well.
- There is nothing to match the fresh look just after taking the shower. Just apply some eyeliner to make eyes look lovelier. Along with that, a reddish colour on your lips will complete the look.
- Spread a pleasing fragrance wherever you go, wearing a beautiful gajra on your hair.
- Tying your hair into a neat bun, you can keep your hair away from your shoulders and thus avoid trouble while preparing for the puja. It also greatly accentuates your traditional look.
Tips to sport the celebration look:
- Wearing an embellished Anarkali or a trendy embroidered saree will fetch you lots of good compliments. You can focus the attention on your face using the maang-tika.
- Accentuate your eyes with mascara and eyeliner.
- You can choose a plum or peach coloured eye-shadow and use the same shade for a matte lipstick.
- A stylish chignon will complete your look.
The saree gives an even more classic look when paired with a mid-parted hairstyle. You can sport this look for a dinner date with your loved one.
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- Prep your skin well with a primer before applying any makeup.
- If you feel your eyes as tired, instead of applying more makeup, put sliced cucumber on them, you will feel refreshed.
- If you are going with heavy eyes, use nude lipsticks. On the other hand, if going with lighter eyes, use bold shades on your lips to keep a balance.
- Do clean your house and get rid of that unnecessary stuff to get good and positive vibes.
In the End a Very Happy Diwali To All Of You….. Enjoy the festival and spread happiness.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested