Hello Lovelies ❤
Today we gonna talk about FOUNDATIONS and their substitutes, i.e. All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream
Choosing the right foundation is always tricky, as, on one hand, it is the shot to completely enhance your look, but on the other hand can just make you look drastic.
If it is not the right one for you then it can make you look cakey and when the weather is hot, choosing the right foundation becomes even more difficult as, at that time, you would have to go for the one with water-resistant capability, in order to cooperate with the sweat.
So, let’s get started and understand what can be right or what might go wrong for you.
Different types of foundation available:
- Liquid Foundation
- Liquid Foundations are the most popular type of Foundations available in the market. Even they are among the most older ones. Liquid foundations work well for dry skin and provide the heaviest coverage and can be used for hydrating dry skin.
- Before applying the foundation, do shake the bottle well to avoid any separation. This type of foundation can be applied with a brush, sponge or even with your finger.
- Stick Foundation
- Stick Foundation is the best for blemishes and breakouts. It is easy to carry and has a thicker consistency, therefore it is very important to select the shade in these type of foundations correctly. These can also be used as concealer for larger areas. These give medium to heavy coverage and is good for non-oily skin.
- Mousse Foundation
- Mousse Foundation is also known as the whipped foundation and works well for normal to oily skin. It contains micro air bubble that makes it easy to apply on one hand and provides the coverage you desire on the other hand without being heavy on the skin.
- Powder Foundation
- Powder Foundation is among the most classic foundations available, easy to use and simplest to apply. It can easily be used for touch-ups also as they usually come in a handy compact form. These type of Foundation has a drier formula and is good for oily skin. These are lightweight and give a natural finish. This can be applied using a soft brush to give a light coverage.
Another options available
- BB Cream
- BB Cream is great for a broad range of skin types. It is a creamy formula that evens skin tone along with moisturising the skin.
- It is also good for skin as compared to the heavy foundations. If you need something to even out you skin on a daily basis, then BB cream is the one as it has antioxidants and SPF to protect from the sun.
- CC Cream
- CC Cream is similar to BB Cream and provides a layer of coverage with a natural tint. These cream hydrates the skin and are good for ageing skin. CC Cream helps in providing a fresh look and bright look
NOW WE WILL BE PROVIDING YOU WITH ONLY TWO FOUNDATIONS FOR EACH SKIN TYPE (Which are easily available and not too expensive) SO THAT YOU DON’T GET CONFUSED AMONG TOO MUCH OF OPTIONS AVAILABLE… So read till the end.
Best Foundations for oily skin
1. Maybelline Fit Me Matte + Poreless Foundation
It helps in covering all scars and blemishes, leaving your skin flawless. The foundation is light weight and contains micro powder that absorbs excess oil, in order to provide a matte finish.
- Matte Finish
- Easily Available
- Helps in managing oil
- If not blended properly, can make your pores look big.
2. Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse Foundation
Lakme Absolute Skin Natural Mousse Foundation consists of a mousse to powder like formula which works wonder on Oily Skin. It gives a feather-like finish by giving you breathable skin. It helps to hide pores, fine lines and provide an even skin tone to get a soft beautiful skin all day long
- Easily Available
- Cute Packaging
- Blends Easily
- Suits oily skin
- If you need a very high coverage, you may not like it.
Best Foundations for Dry Skin
1. L’Oreal true match foundation
L’Oreal, through this foundation, claims to give true-to-skin shades across warm, cool and neutral tones. It says that the foundation perfectly matches the colour and texture of your skin and hide imperfections with its micro-fine, creamy texture which provides a natural-looking, skin-true colour, outstanding coverage with no caking.
- Very less quantity is required
- Blends perfectly with a moist sponge
- Consistency is neither runny nor too thick.
- You will need a beauty blend sponge for blending it well
2. Lakme Absolute White intense Skin Cover
This foundation leaves your skin enriched and luminous and can work well for almost all type of skins, whether it is oily or dry. The Lakme Absolute White Intense Skin Cover SPF 25 Foundation contains vitamin B3 to nourish and keep your skin cells purified. The water-based formula of this foundation spreads softly over your skin and blends in with your complexion to give you glowing fairness.
- Contains SPF 25
- Easily Available
- Suits every skin type
- You cannot see how much foundation is left as the container is silver and opaque.
Best Foundations for Combination Skin
1. Maybelline Dream Liquid mousse foundation
This is a liquid mousse foundation, having a thick creamy texture, yet lightweight. It provides medium to full coverage and blends easily which gives a natural and fresh feel to the skin and is helpful in minimizing the pores as well. It is among the best mousse foundation available in India which goes well with India skin tones and is available in almost 12 different shades.
- Easily Available
- For oily to normal skin
- Easy to blend
- Budget friendly
- Pump of the bottle is not too good as it traps the dried foundation if not cleaned properly after use.
2. L’Oreal Paris Infallible Total Cover Foundation
It is a light weight beauty that provides coverage to your skin for almost 24 hours. It perfectly hides imperfections and blemishes.
- Blends Easily
- Hides most of imperfections
- Long Wear
- Limited shade range
BB Cream V/S CC Cream
Both BB Cream and CC Cream are your friends when you want to go for that no-makeup look with little effort.
It provides multiple benefits ranging from sun protection to hydrating the skin along with good skin coverage. BB Cream doesn’t provide much coverage when you want a little coverage by not looking overdone.
BB Creams are the best for the morning when you are rushing late 😃 because you don’t need a primer or moisturiser to put before it. It is all in one solution for natural coverage on a daily basis.
1. Maybelline New York Clear Glow BB Cream
- Instantly brightens your skin
- Long Lasting
- Reasonable Price
- Less Quantity
2. Pond’s White Beauty BB+ Fairness Cream SPF 30 PA++
- Light and Non Greasy
- Highly Affordable
- Easy to carry
- Limit shades
- Might leave a wheatish effect.
CC Cream generally stands for colour correcting cream and provide more coverage as compared to BB Cream. It can hide scars, blemishes as well as redness. They tend to have thicker formula as compared to BB Creams.
CC Creams are often formulated for ageing skin that needs more coverage for wrinkles and fine lines. CC Cream is also a good option for day to day use.
1. L’Oreal Paris Nude Magique CC Cream
- Anti Aging Formula
- Natural Coverage
- Only 20 SPF
2. Lakme 9 to 5
- Good Coverage
- Does not look Cakey
- Glides smoothly
- Need to follow up with compact
- Doesn’t stay long
🔰Tips by The Elegant Style
- If you want something on a daily basis to get a natural finish and your skin doesn’t have many blemishes or fine lines, do invest in a good BB Cream
- If you have an aged skin and want something for daily coverage, go for a CC Cream.
- Having a special occasion and wants to look good go for a foundation according to your skin type needs.
- Always use a primer before putting on your makeup.
- Don’t forget to moisturise your skin before applying a foundation
Also Read – How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
More to check out:
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Ashwagandha: Immunity & Testosterone Booster
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women