Hello to everyone out there 😁
Hope you are doing well.
Today we are going to talk about a topic about which we think but doesn’t actually take steps for it
!! DENTAL HYGIENE IT IS !!
We all want a healthy and glowing smile, but do we actually take measures for achieving that? The answer from most of you for this question will be a NO (If you are not lying) 😛 and that’s why we are here to help you in this.
Dental or Oral hygiene is a must to maintain a healthy lifestyle as well as to keep your dental problems away.
Achieving healthy teeth takes lifetime care. And even if you are told that you have healthy teeth, you still need to take care of them with the right products and daily routine.
So, let’s see what you can do to maintain your oral health.
💠 Never sleep without Brushing your teeth:
It is not a secret that brushing twice is recommended for everyone for a beautiful smile. Still many of us skip this routine and avoid brushing before going to bed.
Brushing before bed gets rid of the germs and plaque that accumulate throughout the day. Hence always brush before going to bed.
💠 Brush properly:
The way you brush is equally important because brushing the wrong way is almost as bad as not brushing at all.
Take your time while brushing, by moving the brush gently in circular motions to remove any plaque.
💠 Don’t ignore your Tongue:
Plaque can also be build on your to tongue which can lead to bad breath as well as many oral health problems.
So, gently brush your tongue whenever you brush your teeth or use a tongue cleaner.
💠 Use a Fluoride Toothpaste:
Whenever you choose a toothpaste, what are the things that you look for? Whitening power? Flavour?
Well, there is something more that you should consider. No matter which version you choose, make sure it has fluoride in it. This is because fluoride is a leading defence against tooth decay. It works by fighting germs that can lead to decay, as well as providing a protective barrier for your teeth.
💠 Use a Mouthwash:
There are many advertisements that show the importance of mouthwash but many of us skip it because we don’t find them of much importance.
But, the fact is it is an important part of your oral hygiene. Mouthwash can actually clean the area that is hard to brush and reduces the acid content in your mouth.
💠 Drink more Water:
Water continues to be the best beverage for your overall health — including oral health.
Limit the sugary and acidic drinks and shift towards the water for healthy teeth.
Also, water can help to wash out some of the sticky things from your mouth in between the period of eating food and brushing your teeth.
💠 Visit the dentist, at least once every 6 months:
If I ask you when you visited the dentist for last time. Many of you may answer long back.
But trust me it is very important to visit your dentist at least twice in a year for good oral health. As this may not only help you to remove calculus but also the dentist may lookout for any cavities within your mouth. They may also identify any other issue that might disturb your normal lifestyle, if not detected at an early age.
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- Change your toothbrush in every three to four months.
- Stop midnight snacking. Brushing well may clear your teeth of bacteria and food particles, but if you eat a snack afterwards, you’ll need to brush again before bed.
- Visit the dentist regularly.
- Limit intake of sodas and alcohol.
- Avoid using your teeth for anything other than chewing food.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
More to check out:
- 5 Best Jewellery Brand Worth Buying
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- Perfect Homemade Donut Delight
- Spicy Soya Kabab
- Potato 65 | Aloo 65
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Mangolicious Kulfi
- French Fries in 30 Minutes
- HomeMade Paneer Tikka
- Plank – What, Why and How to do it in the Correct way?
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Best Hand Picked Gifts For Men & Women | 2020
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Best & Quick Highlighter Makeup – Newly Weds | Expert | Tutorial | 2020
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested