Hope you all are good. You know there is too much panic all over the world regarding Covid-19, and you might also be worried regarding this.
We all know to say, PRECAUTION IS BETTER THAN CURE, hence it is important to take necessary steps to protect you and your loved ones from this outbreak.
We recommend you to stay aware of the latest information on the COVID-19 outbreak, available on the WHO website and through your national and local public health authority.
But before proceeding to the precaution part lets take some time to get over with some most dreaded rumour spreading all over the world. Rumour is something on which we believe blindly maybe because it comes directly from our trusted source I.e friends, neighbour, relatives etc from we don’t question much. There is a saying ‘A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shows.’
Have you played a game Chinese whispers an internationally popular children’s game in which players form a line and the first player comes up with a message and whispers it to the ear of the second person in the line then third and so on…
Rumours its travel from mouth to mouth and get manipulated before reaching to you. Let’s check out the most spread once.
A vaccine to cure COVID-19 is invented?
There is no vaccine for the corona-virus till now. The biologist has started working on it. To give fully-fledged medicine that works on human being has still many months to go.
Ordering or buying products shipped from China will make a person sick?
It’s totally not the case you are wondering about. The biologist has been studying the life of this virus which do not stay long on the surface. And shipping anything from china would take about 5-7 days minimum so relax you won’t be affected.
A Face-Mask will protect you from COVID-19 100%?
Well, there is nothing like 100% when medical involves. Mask like N-95 or so claims to protect you from this outbreak even surgical mask which is totally not recommended as it is having too lose fitting but yeah having something is better than nothing.
But biologist says the mask is necessary for people with a respiratory illness can wear to lessen their chance of infecting others.
Warm Weather Prevents The Spread Of Corona-virus?
One of the most spread rumours according to WHO these viruses can survive in any temperature hot, humid or cold. We can’t escape using this excuse.
It only kills the elderly, so younger people can relax?
WHO clearly stated people of all ages can be infected by the new coronavirus (2019-nCoV). Older people and people with pre-existing medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, heart disease) appear to be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill with the virus. So, young once please be careful it should not be taken lightly.
Eating Garlic can help to fight and to prevent coronavirus?
This is true garlic is a healthy food that has antimicrobial properties. However, there is no evidence from the current outbreak that eating garlic has protected people from the new coronavirus.
Can Burning Camphor kill new Corona-Virus in the air?
This news is getting into trend recently on this basis biologist from National Institute Of Ayurveda (Jaipur) clearly said that there is no evidence found to prove this. So, this claim also went in vain.
Taking a hot shower bath will help you get ride of COVID-19?
As I mention that this virus can survive at any temperature so getting taking bath with hot shower won’t make much sense.
So, this just tells you that don’t just believe whatever you hear just do some research over it.
How can you protect Yourself:
Here are some do’s & don’t that you must keep in mind regarding the same as follow:
- Wash your hands regularly
Wash your hands regularly with soap and water for at least 20 seconds (washing your hands for 20 seconds doesn’t mean the water should be running the whole time) or you can just use an alcohol-based hand rub for the same.
Washing your hands regularly kills the virus that may be on your hands.
- Maintain social distance
Maintain a distance of at least 1 metre (3 feet) from anyone who is coughing or sneezing.
When someone coughs or sneezes, some droplets from them might contain a virus that may affect you, so it is advisable to maintain a distance and avoid being too close to anyone suffering from the same.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth
Our hands touch many surfaces, which can make them contaminated. And touching with them can infect and transfer the virus to your eyes, nose or mouth. Through which the virus can enter your body and make you sick.
- Good respiratory hygiene
Practice good respiratory hygiene.
Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or disposable tissue while coughing or sneezing.
Droplets spread the virus. By following good respiratory hygiene you protect the people around you from viruses such as cold, flu and COVID-19.
- If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing seek medical care early
If you are not feeling well, stay home and take rest.
And if you have fever, cough and difficulty in breathing; seek medical care and while visiting the clinic, use a face mask in order to protect yourself and others from infecting.
- Stay at Home
Most cheap and valuable advice that everyone can give right now is please stay at home avoid going out much. Always wear mask and glove, carry small hand sanitizer with you.
🔰 Tips By The Elegant Style
- Stay safe and take proper rest if you are not well
- Drink lots and lots of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Avoid travelling if it is possible to avoid it.
- Prefer food made in your home instead of eating outside.
- Eat healthy.
- Practice meditation and exercise.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested