Hello, all the ladies ❤ out there.
How many times you have flipped the fashion magazine pages or scrolled social media feed & stopped yourself seeing these dazzling women all toned up mesmerizing make-up gaze.
Spending so much paper money over the parlour every time to get that ravishing look, why not DIY. In just 3 min get the perfect facade you want.
So, we have got all you wanted from the tip, frequently asked question, trends, pros & cons to video makeup tutorial and also we try to provide the right information at the right time. So, let’s get started…
💠 Why Huda Beauty 3D highlighter palette in “GOLDEN SANDS”?
- It comes with four different shades in two textures – each one is infused with pressed pearls for a light-reflecting finish.
- Effortless blend-ability and layering power.
- One can build and sculpt your highlight to a desired level of luminosity from subtle natural radiance to a conceptual over the board glow.
- This palette has the shades that would work for every Indian skin tone.
- It is neither chalky nor ashy.
- The idea behind the 3D aspect of the palette is that all four pans can be used together to sculpt the face and give more shape to the cheekbones.
💠 About the Palette-
It is very smooth on the skin.
It comes with four different shades in two textures – each one is infused with pressed pearls for a light-reflecting finish.
- Shades are:
- Fiji: Creamy true gold;
- Seychelles: Warm and light gold;
- Tahiti: True bronze
- Zanzibar: Pink with golden shimmers.
- How to use it-
- Apply Fiji on the high parts of the cheek as a base for the actual highlight.
- Set Fiji with Seychelles.
- Add Tahiti under the cheekbone to sculpt.
- Put Zanzibar on the apples of the cheeks.
- Price Range-
Generally varies from Rs 2700-3600/-
- Many highlighting shade options.
- Beginner’s friendly.
- Good quality product;
- The highlighters are quite long-wearing.
- The creamy highlighter doesn’t make the face look oily.
- It definitely requires layering.
- No mirror in the palette.
- The bronzer shade is a bit too light so might not go with deeper skin tones
💠 Quick Highlighter video:
Interested in a full makeup video?
💠 Quick 3 Mins Video:
💠 Products Used in the tutorial:
|Highlighter||HUDA BEAUTY 3D highlighter palette in “golden sands”|
|Colour Corrector||COVER FX colour stick in orange|
|Foundation||ESTEE LAUDER Double wear nude foundation in “tawny”|
|Concealer||TARTE cosmetics shape tape concealer in “medium” |
|Face Powder||MAYBELLINE fit me loose powder in “medium”|
|Contour||BENEFIT Cosmetics Hoola bronzer|
|Blush||MAC cosmetics and PATRICK STAR limited edition blush me so fleek|
|Strobe Cream||MAC cosmetics |
|Eyes||1-HUDA BEAUTY Rose gold remastered palette-MAC eyeshadow in “woodwinked” |
|Eyeliner||TOO FACED better than sex liner|
|Kajal||SMASHBOX always on gel liner in black|
|Mascara||SMASHBOX super fan mascara|
|Brows||BENEFIT Cosmetics brow gel in no. 5|
|Lip liner||MAC cosmetics in “talking points”|
|Lipstick||HUDA BEAUTY power bullet lipstick in “bachelorette”|
💠 Budget-Friendly Highlighter:
- Maybelline New York Face Studio Master Chrome Metallic Highlighter – Molten Gold
- Swiss Beauty Brick Highlighter – 01
- Nykaa Strobe & Glow Liquid Highlighter
- Makeup Revolution Pro Highlighter – Illuminate
💠 Quick Tips-
- Use a small, fluffy brush or fan brush to apply powder highlighter to the perfect spot.
- Use a little fixing spray after applying the highlighter to get more pigmentation.
- If you are a beginner then choose a shade lighter than your skin tone and highlight in a sideways V formation that goes from the temple to the cheekbone.
- Use soft contour powder to reduce the sparkle in order to achieve a more minimal look.
- If you are an office going person, then you can go for a sparkle based highlighter. On the other hand, if you are going to be out under the sun, then consider choosing a subtler shade.
- Keep the tone(cool/warm) of the highlighter same as your blush and bronzer.
💠 FAQ that we face daily:-
1. How to achieve a youthful glow on mature skin?
- Try to avoid powder highlighters as it can accentuate your fine lines and wrinkles.
- Never mix your liquid highlighter with the foundation.
- Always use a Mac strobe cream before starting up with your makeup to get an unbelievable natural glow.
- Try to use less amount of highlighter.
- Stick to matte shades of highlighter rather than shimmer.
- Avoid the use of highlighter at the open pores.
Signs of mature skin:-
- Dry skin
- Open pores
- Fine lines
2. How to select and apply the perfect highlighter on the basis of your skin type?
- Oily skin-
- One should stick to a powder-based highlighter.
- Always apply the highlighter at the end of your makeup.
- Dry skin-
- You should go for cream or liquid highlighter to get rid of uneven or rough skin.
- Always apply the highlighter after using the foundation and before the blush.
- Combination skin-
- One should try and understand what suits their skin the best.
Also Read: How to take care of your skin in Summer
3. How to project the natural high points of your face?
- Stand facing the window and observe the face with natural light falling on it. The part of the face that reflects the light most is the perfect spot to highlight.
4. Where should you apply the product?
- Brow bone
- Centre of the nose bridge
- High points of the cheeks
- The inner corner and Waterline of the eyes
- Cupid’s bow
- Corner of the chin and forehead
5. What are the makeup trends of 2020-2021?
- Subtle lip stain / freshly kissed lips
- Use a pink blush instead of peach to not only your cheeks but also on your temples and underneath the brow bone to give yourself a strong look.
- Go bold with two opposite eye shadows shades from the colour wheel.
- Adding a pastel/ white eyeliner to your eyes could help you look subtle yet trendy.
- Extraordinary cat eyes
- Gold leaf eyes
- Glass skin makeup
1. Indian Music Happy Vibes, Instrumental, Flute & Sitar
2. India-Techno Indian Instrumental Music – Sitar & Flute
(Do check out the above Instagram handles for more professional makeup videos, conceptual makeup and new exciting trends.)
For any doubt, post your queries in the comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- 5 Best Jewellery Brand Worth Buying
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- Spicy Soya Kabab
- Potato 65 | Aloo 65
- Easy Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Mangolicious Kulfi
- French Fries in 30 Minutes
- HomeMade Paneer Tikka
- Plank – What, Why and How to do it in the Correct way?
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Best Hand Picked Gifts For Men & Women | 2020
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested