We hope you are in great health. Immunity is the foremost & final factor to fight this COVID-19 right now.
So, today we have brought you something that can help you achieve greater immunity in the fraction of effort i.e Ashwagandha: Immunity & Testosterone Booster.
Ashwagandha is a phenomenally wonderful ayurvedic herb. It has been used for more than 5000 years & is classified as an ayurvedic adaptogen. This means they are specialized herbs which constantly rejuvenate your body and also eliminate the toxin stuff & create a balanced equation between your body hormones which is why Ashwagandha is so prized ayurvedic herbs throughout the world. Ashwagandha is clinically proven and its efficacy has been discussed by the ancient teacher.
🌿 Bit Of History
What exactly is Ashwagandha?
The Sanskrit term Ashwagandha (Ashwa = Horse, Gandha = Odor)
translates to “Smell of Horse”.
Traditionally, it is believed that a person who consumes this herbal medicine will gain horse-like strength and vitality. Found in India, North Africa, & the Middle East. It is also referred to as Withania Somnifera(Latin name), Indian Ginseng or Winter Cherry.
It has proven clinically to boost the Immune system, increase sperm count, lessen the stress level and many more…
🌿 What does it Treat?
Well, the question must be what not!!! but this Indian Ginseng has proven its rank in medicine area. In Ayurvedic medicine, ashwagandha is considered a Rasayana(tonic). That means it’s a herb that helps maintain youth, both mentally and physically.
The roots of ashwagandha have been used to treat:
- Overall immunity
- Common Skin Disorders
- Nervous breakdowns
- Memory loss
We will talk about more magical Health benefit of this ginseng.
Also read: How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle
🌿 Is there any Research/Clinical prove?
Yes, Many actually here are some snap of them.
🌿 Some Promising Health Benefit
- Might have Anticancer properties:
On animal and test-tube studies have shown that a bioactive compound in ashwagandha, promotes the death of tumour cells and may be effective against several types of cancer such as breast, lung, brain, and ovarian cancer.
Although no evidence suggests that ashwagandha exerts similar effects in humans, the current research is encouraging and still is going on.
- Boost Testosterone & Increase Fertility in Men:
This ginseng has a powerful effect on the testosterone level and reproductive health. Due to our poor diet & masturbation, the sperm count & motility has decreased as the study says.
One of the studies on the 75 infertile men having ashwagandha showed increased sperm count and motility steadily. So, adding this ginseng will help you maintain your testosterone level.
- Treat Your Arthritis:
Ashwagandha is always considered a pain reliever that acts on the human nervous system to prevent pain signals from being sent. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. For this reason, some research has shown it to be effective in the treatment of arthritis.
- Wow: Reduce Cortisol Levels
In one of the studies some stressed adults, those who were feed with ashwagandha had significantly greater reductions in cortisol, compared with the control group. Those taking the highest dose experienced a 30% reduction, on an average.
Check the study here.
- Ohh… Ashwagandha Boost Thyroid Function
There have been many evidence about ashwagandha that say it can boost thyroid function. As the thyroid is a very important hormone-producing gland that regulates many critical physiological processes.
🌿 How to Add Ashwagandha to your Diet?
This ginseng comes incapsules, powders, or as a liquid extract form.
The typical recommended dose is 300 to 500 mg.
- Powder mixed with honey and warm milk for calming & regulating your sleep and wake cycles properly.
- You can also have a cup of hot milk mixed with 1 tsp of powdered Ashwagandha before bedtime.
- An ashwagandha capsule before bedtime can also be your alternative for beneficial treatment.
Also read: Healthy Diet For Indians
To know from expert check this video:
🌿 Does Ashwagandha have Side-Effect?
- Pregnancy & Breast-feeding: It is LIKELY UNSAFE to use ashwagandha when pregnant. There is some evidence that ashwagandha might cause early delivery or miscarriages. There isn’t enough reliable information to know if ashwagandha is safe to use when breastfeeding. Stay on the safe side
- Stomach ulcers: Ashwagandha can irritate the gastrointestinal (GI) tract. Don’t use ashwagandha if you have a stomach ulcer.
- Surgery: Ashwagandha may slow down the central nervous system(CNS). Healthcare providers worry that anaesthesia. Stop taking ashwagandha at least 2 weeks before a scheduled surgery.
🌿 Calling for Summery
Ashwagandha is an ancient medicinal herb with multiple health benefits. It can reduce anxiety and stress, help fight depression, boost fertility and testosterone in men, and even boost brain function.
For any doubt our channels are 24/7 open, post your question on a comment section or on our social handles:
Email us at – firstname.lastname@example.org
Hungry Soul – Instagram
#stayhome #staysafe #fightcovid19
More to check out:
- Flatten Your Belly Vacuum Exercise 3 week
- Pre & Post – Workout Shake Recipes
- How Much Protein our Body Need Per Day?
- Morning Detox Drink Goodness vs Myths
- Healthy Diet For Indians
- Benefits of Meditation | Will help you
- Fat Loss N🚫T Weight Loss | Must Read
- Benefit of drinking water | Recommended
- Don’t Miss: Top 10 Web Series Amid Lockdown April 2020
- How To Combat Acne Men | Women
- Egg Hair Mask: Prevent Hairfall & Dandruff (DIY)
- How To Prevent Split Ends
- How To Get Relief From Menstrual Cramps January
- Why Khadi Herbal Facewash? | Latest|2020
- How To Remove Tanning | Updated| 2020
- How To Start A Healthy Lifestyle |July|2019
- Clothing That Compliment Your Skintone
- Wearing Guide For Indian Weddings
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men Must try
- The Ultimate Solution for the Patchy Beard October
- Do you know your Face Shape |Men
- Find Perfect Haircut for your Face Shape | Men
- How To Dress To Look Slim | 2020
- How to dress for your Body Shape |Women
- How to take care of your skin in Summer
- United Colors of Benetton Dreams Aim High Perfume for Men
- Must-Have Makeup Products
- 12 Accessories Every Man Should Have | Men
- Best Sunscreens this Summer 2020
- All about Foundations, BB Cream & CC Cream (new)
- Maybelline Superstay Matte Ink Liquid Lipsticks: Tried + Tested